Outreach Advisory Teacher
An opportunity has arisen to join Southampton Inclusion Partnership as an Outreach Advisory Teacher on a 2- year fixed term contract with the possibility of extension dependent on future funding.
In our recently published Ofsted inspection report (June 2023), we are exceptionally proud to be maintaining our Outstanding rating for the 4th consecutive time with Ofsted commenting, ‘Staff are proud to work in the school. One said, ‘We’re a really strong team’. They feel that leaders are thoughtful about workload and responsive to feedback.’
• Provide an outreach service to mainstream schools through direct teaching, advice and consultation
• Lead a team of special school assistants to provide quality support for pupils with severe and complex learning needs, physical needs and/or behavioural needs
• Take a teaching responsibility for pupils with learning, physical and/or behavioural needs
• Promote the aims, values and policies of the Southampton inclusion partnership
• Promote the safeguarding and welfare of pupils, including those with SEND across mainstream schools
MPS / UPS plus SEN allowance
Deadline and how to apply
To apply, please complete the application form and return to Rachel Ambrey, HR Lead, by email to [email protected]. Alternatively, please post your completed application to HR at Springwell School, Hinkler Road, Thornhill, Southampton, SO19 6DH. We do not accept CV’s.
Job reference: SIP Outreach